INTERIOR CONSULTATION PACKAGE
The Interior Consultation is perfect if you have recently moved and want to put your stamp on your new home, or if you have been living in your home as-is while dreaming of a home makeover. This package includes a walk-through for an entire home, with up to 5 bedrooms.
You’ll receive professional guidance with personalised interior design and styling suggestions to help you envision the potential and transform your spaces, giving you the confidence to manage the project in your own time. Together we will develop a clear vision of your interior style, creating a home that feels like “you”.
We will walk from room-to-room to discuss interior design ideas such as room layout, paint colours, lighting, furniture arrangement (including how to make your old furniture work in your new home) and solutions to decorating challenges, incorporating your existing pieces and suggestions for any new furnishings.
Everyone has an instinctive reaction to colour, and someone else’s red feature wall may not be your cup of tea (just like people, different colours have different personalities), so as part of the consultation you’ll receive personalised paint colour specifications tailored to your home. I’ll help you make sense of the many white paints and their subtle differences in tint and personality to give you the colour-confidence you’re after, whether you’re going dark and bold, bright and cheerful or light and neutral.
The Interior Consultation package costs $150 and includes:
- two-hour walk-through interior consultation in the suburban Auckland area
- ideas and recommendations to update each room
- furniture arrangement and layout advice
- tips to create spaces that feel like “you”
- styling suggestions for existing items
- suggestions for any new items to complete your home’s look
- personalised paint colour schemes and suggested paint product list
- paint colour sample cards (approx. 1 week for delivery)
- document outlining room suggestions and ideas for the next steps
To book, or for more information, please email email@example.com or please get in touch here for a complimentary 20 minute phone call to discuss your ideas.