Congratulations! Planning your new baby’s nursery is such an exciting experience. Nothing beats having an adorable space for you and baby to bond, and while comfort is key, insta-worthy styling is also achievable, having gorgeous surroundings to relax in really helps on those long nights!
During the consultation we’ll discuss interior design ideas for the nursery space including room layout, paint colours, wallpaper (if applicable), furniture arrangement and mama must-haves, and how you would like space to feel and function. If you have ideas saved on a Pinterest board we can discuss these as well and incorporate them into the design.
After the consultation you’ll receive a digital concept board with your customised nursery design, along with an online shopping list so you can click to add the goodies to your cart and arrange delivery to your door while you sit back and watch your nursery take shape.
The Nursery Interior Design package costs $275 and includes:
- one hour in-person interior design consultation
- personalised digital interior design concept board for the nursery
- online shopping list, simply click-to-purchase from NZ retailers
- personalised paint colour scheme and paint product specs
- paint colour sample cards (approx. 1 week for delivery via post)
- floor plan to envision your room layout
- detailed styling instructions and tips
As an interior designer, nurseries have always been my favourite spaces to design and spend time in. I’d love to help bring your dream nursery to life and am happy to answer any questions you may have about the process.
This nursery design package is available in-person in the suburban Auckland area, or nationwide via eDesign. To book, or for more information, please email email@example.com or get in touch here.